Hi you can call me a.l.l.i.e (or Allie) it's not my real name
it stands for all love lies in end. Here at fallogre I will tell you about the ups and downs of life. Comment as you please. And a final word of warning, I don't hold back on my views about the people that annoy me <3

Monday 27 February 2012

uhhhhh being ill

still not better from my sore throat! If sore throats aren't bad enough it has developed in to a cold! Any way I promised to talk about something apart from me on this blog... exept I've not been paying much attention to current affairs cos I'm lazy, so I'll start soon I promise.
I would have spoken about the oscars but it was on in the middle of the night, what sort of person stays up that late on a sunday to watch an awards ceremony. Ok I know this much Meryl Streep won an award, am I right? Is anyone even listening (or reading)?
xxx
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment