Hi you can call me a.l.l.i.e (or Allie) it's not my real name
it stands for all love lies in end. Here at fallogre I will tell you about the ups and downs of life. Comment as you please. And a final word of warning, I don't hold back on my views about the people that annoy me <3

Friday 24 February 2012

sore throats are painful

yesterday I wanted to go to the cinema, buts lets face it i was only going to spite certain people so I thought I'd let you guys know that I have decided to spend the day with my friend who I haven't seen in a while.
And I am ill (sort of) I have a major stomach ache and a sore throat so I can't really speak! I have drank loads of water and stuff but its not going away. I've had it since I drank orange juice before I went to bed last night... that can't be the reason I have a sore throat. Can it?
xxx
A.L.L.I.E

No comments:

Post a Comment